
I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped! -Linda Henley-Smith-
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Hard to say Farewell!
When you live overseas its hard to say farewell, good-bye to those transferring onto new places. Its something that happens on average every 2-4 years ...we of course are the exception going on 6 years! But its like saying good-bye to family since your lives intertwine much more living aboard than at home. We have two families leaving and so there was an open house for them. These are two Qatar books I made for people to sign and send well wishes. The towels at the end of the post are something fun we recently found and of course you can't leave the Middle East without a Camel!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I didn't see the towels at the open house. They are great and so are the books. What treasures for them! Thanks for doing that Kaylene. It is so sad to say good-bye to these great families.
We are so glad to have the Prideman's in KL now. :D
Post a Comment