Friday, October 15, 2010

Stampin' Up! Scrapbook Expo

I have some great stampin friends, Tami, Liz, Julie and Chari who were doing a booth at a Scrapbook Expo in August. So while I was in the US they invited me to help them out. I was honored. It was alot of work but great fun and our booth was fabulous! I can say that since, I did not make ANY of the items I just helped out. Seriously, we had comments constantly about how fabulous the booth was. In fact, we even got asked if "professionals put the booth together. So, I decided to show you a few photos so you can see for your self the talent these ladies have. We offered a FREE make n take and mini catalog to any customer which was a big hit. Be sure to click on the photos for a larger view. This is a look at the whole booth at once.


This is my favorite corner. The birdcage was a fun addition with items inside. They were all displayed on an antique school desk. Love antiques!

This was the jewelry tree (yes Stampin' UP! now sells jewelry)

This is a window frame with the decor elements used for the lettering. This is a fabulous project.


This is one of the many display boards of cards and scrapbook pages done with our new digital scrapbooking.


These are the blocks we sell using "My Digital Scrapbooking" to make photo cubes. Awesome!
This lamp and topiary are to die for. The picture does not do them justice.

This tree was filled with fun goodies. It sat upon a hat box and then vintage suitcases.

Lighting not great but here is a close up.

This bulletin board made with our ribbon and decor elements and it is darling...I am copying it for sure.

Close up!

This is "Cricut Dan" he was in the booth across from us and we got to look at him all day long for two days! Aren't we lucky?!

No comments: