Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Learning to adapt

Well today I tried to post and everything came up Arabic I had no idea what on earth it said or where to put what. I had to IM my son, computer guy and have him go into my account then tell me what each box was. I think I finally got it back to english now. This is life in the Land of Sand. Soon I hope to post pictures.

4 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Привет: Glad someone can relate to what I go through here. Russian comes up for me from time to time when I "blog" or when I want to leave coments.
I love blogs. Good for you!

Author said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's so fun to be able to have a way to keep in touch with friends and family when there is distance in between.

As long as you keep it set on English, we will check back often!!!

Take care.
~Rachael

Vanalee said...

Ohayo gozaimasu (Good Morning!!) Glad to see you have a blog. I am looking forward to the photos. I will email you with the address for my blog. It's a problem to me in Japan too. Everything comes up in Japanese from time to time. If you move the cursor over the Arabic words on the blogspot window and them watch what it says down at the bottom of the screen it will say language. I click on that and then can switch to English easily. Many times it's just trial and error. Right now my blog is on a different server but I am thinking of moving it to blogspot because I think it's easier to work with.

PE Dickson said...

It will be fun to watch. We'll look forward to seeing it.