Nothing more tender than a Father after giving his Son a Baby Blessing. Need I say more?!
Andrew just chillin after the baby blessing. We had a small get together after with some snacks and cake he just could not stay awake for "his own party".
Don't you love the arms? This is one of his favorite sleeping positions.
Brian, Tyson, Ashley and Andrew. Offical family photo of the event.
This is my version of just the three of them.
Hey what did I miss..he awakes!
The other grankids....this is the best I could do it is blurred because of movement , non-stop movement may I add.
Tyson
Here is what the "boys" do...wrestle.
And this is what the girl does...pose.
This is a reinactment of younger days. Its a family inside joke. When the kids were about 5 and 3 we took an extended family photo in my parents back yard. Mike felt the need to grab Ashley like this for the photo. Years later here it is again! Personally I love it!
This is the four generations. My Father, Me, Ashley, Andrew and My Mother
Now as a good grandma would do she would try the night before she leaves to get a photo with her grandsons. Somehow the kids did NOT buy into this thought.
We try again Tyosn only wanted to show is "Thomas Engine, I believe this is Hero " and Andrew was responding to my voice.
So we try again once last time. This is the best we get so we end here!
3 comments:
That picture of Mike and Ashley is awesome! haha. Madi saw it just now and was like, "What is daddy doing?!" I said go ask your dad. Haha :)
Loved, loved, loved ALL the pics, Kaylene. Such a happy time for all. Also, I'm diggin' Tyson's argyle sweater :P :P
Oops, I meant Andrew. We don't want to start any identity crisis!
Post a Comment