I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped! -Linda Henley-Smith-
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Doha Days and the speed trap!
Today my husband got a text message on his phone that the car I drive got a speeding ticket. I guess I did not see the speed trap. There are machines on the side of the road and take a picture of your car so you don't always know when you get one. Nothing is in my name in this country, therefore I don't exist without Steve. When I get a speeding ticket, go through passport control, pay the phone bills, use my CC etc...he gets a text message about it. I am just waiting for the day he gets a text message that I went to the tiolet! So when I got home tonight he handed me the paper he printed out from online that states I was speeding on the Corniche. Now...the joy of standing in line to go pay it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, lead foot...slow down :)
Did you know there is a kiosk at the parking garage level at City Center? Not usually a line. Not that I have ever had to visit it :)
that's no fun!
Post a Comment