I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped! -Linda Henley-Smith-
Friday, December 26, 2008
Doha Days Christmas Present!
I decided on December 22 to surprise Steve and get another, yes another, satellite dish and subscription so we could get "Firstnet" which provides ESPN, FOX and FOX SPORTS. This way he could finally see football, golf and Utah play in the bowl game. I told the man it was a present for "our Christmas" so he agreed to have the installation people come on the 23rd. They arrived on time, 4:30 PM which is amazing. He looked around at things and then asked for a ladder. He knew the satellite dish would go on the roof and they did not bring a ladder! Well, we live in a compound, in a furnished house with workers that do all the maintenance work. So we have no ladder...we don't even change the light bulbs! I called the office and asked for a ladder to get on the roof. She said, you can get one if you come down and get it. At this point, Steve had arrived home from work so I sent him off to get the ladder. A few minutes later Steve comes walking back with no ladder. I look a bit behind him and there is a worker on his bike carrying the extension ladder. He thought it was too heavy for Steve to carry so he put it on his shoulder ( a heavy metal ladder) and rode his bike. So we are ready for the Utah game! GO UTES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment