Sunday, October 5, 2008

AWA Bazaar is coming!

Wow the pressure is on! I have one month, Nov. 8th before the AWA (American Womens Association) Bazaar. I have a booth along with a friend Wendy. We talked today about our projects and I am excited but have to really get stamping and crafting. Here is a sneek peak of the garland, it's one of my favorites.


3 comments:

Ellen said...

Love your quote by Linda Henley Smith!
And, I look forward to the AWA Bazaar. I still have the Christmas cards I made at your Stamp Camp last year (couldn't bear to part with them!) Maybe this year I will send them anyway!

Keep stampin'!

The Carlsens said...

Cute stuff mom! You better get busy!

My favorite session of conference was Sunday Afternoon if you have to pick which one to show at church!

Miss(Michelle) said...

Is that all stamp it up stuff?
CUTE!
Hey, matt toured SIU facility a few months ago to see their distribution systems. He said the building is incredible!!!!Guess they have made quite the $$$$ from stampers. He is the CIO (Chief Information Officer) or Chief Computer Nerd of Bill Gays company in Park City. Did you know Bill& Rose Gay...or his parents Bill & Mary. Well that is who he is hooked in with. Good company to work for. He loves it.