This is my tribute to my husband Steve. He is the absolute best man on earth. He had a beautiful bouquet of 30 roses delivered to me this morning! I cried. He is a very good father, a great grandpa and a wonderful husband. He puts up with alot of "crap" from me. He works very hard at everything he does. I can still remember the day we got married in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple like it was yesterday. I am very privileged to be his companion.

Steve at the Sand Dunes in Qatar.

On the St. Andrews bridge in Scotland...golfing of course.

Playing golf again in Scotland, his favorite hobby!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary Kaylene & Steve!! I hope that you are blessed with many more to come.
30 years...wow! You two are OLD :) just kidding!
You guys are YOUNGSTERS! Happy Anniversary.
Congratulations! A wonderful accomplishment.
I can't believe the time has gone by that quickly. It doesn't seem that long ago when we were all living in the Village together. We are happy to have you both in our lives. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment