I am woman! I am invincible! I am pooped! -Linda Henley-Smith-
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I'm Back and its Ramadan!
Well I am back and its HOT! Very Hot and Humid! Ramadan started yesterday and that is my least favorite thing here. It is were the Muslims fast from sun up to sun down for 30 days. They eat in the evening and all night,I mean all night long. For us, it is really hard. They close all the restaurants,fast food places and malls during the day. We are not allowed to drink, eat or chew gum in front of them or even in the car. If you want to eat during the day it has to be in your home. Other places like banks etc. are only open for a few hours in the morning. This is the time I quilt, stamp, read and hopefully get together with other ladies. I have pictures to post but will have to do that later. I am still suffering from jet lag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Home, stamp lady!
Ugh, good luck with Ramadan! That sounds like no fun.
Post a Comment