Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fathers Day Album Stamp Camp!




Okay, this is a surprise for Steve for Fathers Day but he never goes to my blog he only goes to the kids blog....so I hope I am safe in posting this now. If not and he sees it well I may have to give it to him early. I just had to share what we did in my recent stamp camp!

4 comments:

Murray Family said...

So adorable! It turned out great. I love it :)

The Carlsens said...

Looks good mom! I bet he will want to take it to work and display it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kaylene, they look like great cards. The kids are so cute. Frances

Author said...

super-cute....i wish i was scrapbooking. i have been doing it online but i need to finish all my books too. it's on the to-do list this summer, so, we'll see!! seems like summer is just flying by.