I also want to think about those HERE and NOW that I also love. Of course, my awesome husband, children, grandchildren which you hear about all the time! My love is never ending for them! I am so grateful for wonderful, loving parents and I love them! I am grateful for wonderful in-laws and love them too! I am very proud of my brother Ron, my only sibling alive! I love him alot and his darling and fun family! Growing up he always watched over me and I knew I could go to him! I recently came across this picture of him and his family: their 6 children, spouses and grand kids so I am posting the picture...some babies have been born after the picture was taken. You just can't keep up with this group! LOL
.jpg)
Ron,Patrice,Rachael,Talmage,Landon,Evan,Garreth,Gavin,spouses and cute grand kids! My love to you all!
3 comments:
glad you like the photo...and yes, we are growing. aren't you glad that we know families are forever and we get to see and spend time with all of our loved ones again?
We are all really blessed as a family. We don't often enough express our love and gratitude to those who are here and bless our lives. There have been so many who have sacrificed for us and loved us. We appreciate you and your family and love you all.
Thanks for the nice comments and wonderful thoughts. It's nice to reflect on ones who have past and ones who are present and ones who will still come. Sorrows are often replaced by joys, just like when a sibling or parent passes, a new baby is born. I'm glad to hear of all your new adventures. Happy Anniversary! Say hi to Uncle Steve for me.
Post a Comment